Joe’s is happy to announce that Reunity Resources is picking up used deep-fry oil from Joe’s Dining.
Even better I can now buy locally made Bio Diesel from recycled vegetable oil.
My GMC 1992 with a 6.5L Turbo Diesel engine has 185000 miles, was feed with Bio Diesel-blend from the Bacca Station for the last few years and now runs smoothly on the B99.9.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Lowest emissions: provides a life cycle emissions reduction of 78% compared to petroleum diesel.
- Non-explosive and Non-toxic: unlike gasoline or petroleum products, biodiesel has no dangerous fumes.
- Locally Sourced: made from recycled vegetable oil collected from locally owned restaurants. Locally Produced: made in New Mexico in a family operated plant.
- Recycled: not produced from virgin oils often grown at the expense of food crops.
- Low Carbon Footprint: transported locally in a biodiesel-powered truck.
- Tested and ASTM Certified: exceeds biodiesel specification D-6751.
- Engine Performance: similar fuel consumption, horsepower and torque as well as higher cetane and lubricity.
- No Engine Modification Required: compatible with standard petroleum diesel engines.
- click here to go to website